This is a healthy pumpkin muffin recipe for those of you trying to cut out some fat from your diets. Moist, sweet, and delicious! You won't regret making these muffins.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir only until all of the ingredients are moistened.
- Scoop into nonstick or paper-lined mini-muffin tray.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes and cool on a wire rack.
- Optional: Add 1 cup of walnuts to the batter or it with icing or confectioners sugar if desired.