1/1 Photo of Kim's Fat Free Mini Pumpkin Muffins
KRice, PA's Note:
This is a healthy pumpkin muffin recipe for those of you trying to cut out some fat from your diets. Moist, sweet, and delicious! You won't regret making these muffins.
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- 3Stir only until all of the ingredients are moistened.
- 4Scoop into nonstick or paper-lined mini-muffin tray.
- 5Bake at 375 for 15 minutes and cool on a wire rack.
- 6Optional: Add 1 cup of walnuts to the batter or it with icing or confectioners sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kim's Fat Free Mini Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 111.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g