Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This Stuffing is so Easy to make and it does taste Good. It comes from me wanting a bread stuffing and not having any stove top so this is what I found in the house and ever since then the family has asked for it.
- 1 (32 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 large white onion
- 1 package chicken giblets
- 1 cup chicken, diced up
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white bread, toasted
- Pour Chicken Broth into a large pan add diced up carrots and Celery and onion.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour into a crockpot.
- Add Chicken and cut up innards.
- Add bread that has been toasted and cut up.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- I also add Sage and Poultry seasoning to taste.
- I cook it on low in the crockpot for 3 to 4 Hours.
- I also have found out that for easy clean up spray the crockpot with non stick spray.
- I also like to add a jar of Turkey Gravy after it has cooked for an hour.
- Do not stir it in until ready to serve.