Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Got this recipe from a very busy friend, Kim, who loves good food but sometimes doesn't have time to cook. This is a great tasting meal. I have served it with rice or mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- 5 1⁄2 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1⁄3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place ribs in crock pot or slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the ribs.
- Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours, or until very tender.
- Serve as desired.
These were absolutely delicious and the ribs fell right off the bone. I used pork back ribs for this. They were melt in your mouth wonderful. However, I didnt feel the the recipe makes enough sauce so I made lots since I love it like that. Other than that. Great recipe. I will use this again. Thank you for a great recipe.
[b]Oh My Gosh![/b]These are the best ribs I have ever tasted! I also doubled the sauce, because I was using spareribs (it was what I had on hand) and didn't want the sauce to get lost in the broth. No worry about that though! They were indescribe-ably delicious!
Absolutely delicious! Restaraunt quality meal. The sauce was sweet and spicy. Ribs fell apart and were scruptious! Thanks for a super easy and super special dinner!