Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a casserole my Dad used to make for me often. Everyone I make it for loves it. It is not the most attractive looking recipe at all, but it is a delicious comfort food. I always serve it with some rolls or crusty bread.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (32 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) canspennsylvania dutch mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely diced vidalia onion
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 72 saltine crackers, crushed (2 sleeves)
- Mix all ingredients together in a big baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degees for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.