Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is pretty easy to make and makes a tasty meal. Was a real hit with my husband and son.
Make and share this Kim's Beef Noodle Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat up the oil. Add onions and green bell peppers. Cook until tender.
- Add ground beef to skillet and cook until no longer pink. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat: cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mean while, combine the cottage cheese and sour cream. Fold in noodles.
- In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer half of the noodle mixtue and meat mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.