Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an awesome recipe that came from a friend years ago. It's easy to make and tastes wonderful!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 medium onions, chopped coarse
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- Carmalize onions. Brown ground beef in the onions. Drain fat.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir well. Simmer 5 minutes. Transfer to ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees.