- 236.59 ml buttermilk pancake mix
- 236.59 ml cold water
- 78.07 ml canned pumpkin
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix, water, pumpkin and spices until just blended (mix should be lumpy).
- Spray a griddle with nonstick spray and heat griddle over medium heat.
- Spoon approximately two tablespoons of batter onto griddle to form each pancake.
- Cook for two minutes or until bubbles appear and then flip the pancakes over and cook for two more minutes.