Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for the fall!
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⁄3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a bowl, combine pancake mix, water, pumpkin and spices until just blended (mix should be lumpy).
- Spray a griddle with nonstick spray and heat griddle over medium heat.
- Spoon approximately two tablespoons of batter onto griddle to form each pancake.
- Cook for two minutes or until bubbles appear and then flip the pancakes over and cook for two more minutes.
Yummy! I just used my regular pancake mix (homemade) and added everything else- generous with the spices and extra pumpkin. The finished pancakes had almost a buttery flavor. A lovely fall treat, thanks!