- 4 slices bread
- 5 slices cheese (your choice-I use typically use cheddar, swiss, monterey jack or a combination of the three)
- 2 teaspoons season salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place two and a half slices of cheese on a slice of bread, distributing the cheese as evenly as possible.
- Place the other slice of bread on top of the cheese.
- On top of the bread, spread butter.
- Sprinkle season salt on top of the butter.
- Cook for about a minute per side, till golden brown.
- Best served with cream of tomato soup.