Recipe by Lumberjackie
The unique taste and texture of radish kimchi pairs surprisingly well with scrambled eggs. I've made this dish for many skeptics, and they've all loved it. The "4-6 pieces of radish" refers to the root, but I usually include a few pieces of radish green too. You can find radish kimchi at many Asian food stores.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 white mushrooms
- 4 -6 pieces radishes, from jar of radish kimchi
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the pieces of radish root in half lengthwise and slice into thin crescents. Chop the mushrooms and some radish kimchi greens.
- Heat the old over medium high heat. When hot, add the mushrooms and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add the radish root and greens and saute for another minute.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the egg and cheese (if using) and season with pepper. Scramble until cooked through.