1/4 Photos of Kimchi Burgers
I love my burgers and usually have one every Saturday night - Well I had some Kimchi (Spicy Korean Kimchi Spicy Korean Kimchi) left over and thought it would taste good on a burger so I made up this recipe. You may buy kimchi bulk in Oriental markets. buy it canned or make your own.. I like my recipe because it stays crisp. I have said 6 oz patties if you want smaller meat portions make more patties from the recipe. Your garnish is optional, I use them all but I recommend the raw onion as a must. You may also BBQ the patties but be careful that they don't break apart, they are a moist pattie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili flakes (optional)
- salt & pepper
- 1Mix together the meat, ginger, garlic, teriaki sauce, salt & Pepper.
- 2Form into 4 patties.
- 3Lightly spray a fry pan with oil and over high heat brown one side of the burgers.
- 4Flip the burgers turn heat to medium add mushrooms to the pan and cover it.
- 5Cook apprx 10 minutes flipping the burger a couple of times replacing the lid each time.
- 6Turn heat to low and continue to cook for apprx anothe 5 minutes.
- 7Toast one side of your bun.
- 8Add burger and condiments to the bun and enjoy (I hope).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kimchi Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.4 mg
- Sodium 755.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 41.1 g