1/1 Photo of Kimchi and Tofu Soup
I ordered a similar soup at one of my favorite Japanese restaurants and wanted to recreate this soup since it was very healthy and warming. I must say this is very close if not better than what I had at the restaurant! You can also add some seafood to this soup. Please also visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com for more gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sesame oil in a pan and sauté kimch for a few minutes.
- 2Add 2 cups of water or vegetable stock, tofu, bean sprouts, and mushrooms.
- 3Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook until vegetables are soft.
- 4Add scallions and cook a few more minutes.
- 5Adjust the taste with some salt (about 1/2 tsp).
- 6Transfer the soup to bowls, infuse love and serve!
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kimchi and Tofu Soup
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 608.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: