Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This Kimchi recipe came from Cooking Light Magazine. It is the closest I have come to authentic Korean Kimchi my neighbor used to make for me. 0 points and core for Weight Watchers.
- Place cabbage and salt in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
- Weigh down cabbage with another bowl.
- Let stand at room temperature 3 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Drain and squeeze.
- Combine cabbage, water and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.