Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I learned this recipe from a Korean roommate from college. When she made it I was delighted! It has kick, pazazz, and is cheap to make! Not for the weak of taste.
- 1 1⁄2 cups kim chee
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) package Spam, cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Prepare Ramen using directions on the package. Drain.
- Heat up skillet with oil. Fry diced Spam till browned.
- Add Ramen noodles, fry till very hot.
- Add Kimchee, fry till hot.