- 9 -10 ounces left over cooked brown rice, and
- cooked white rice (cold rice is best)
- 4 ounces fried rice meat (mix char siu, Portuguese sausage & ham)
- 1 ounce sesame oil
- 3 ounces white onions, diced 1/4-inch x 1/4-inch
- 3 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 1⁄2 ounces green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces scrambled eggs
- 2 ounces kim chee, chopped
fried rice sauce
- 2 ounces low-sodium shoyu
- 1 ounce oyster sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat sesame oil in sauté pan or wok until it starts to smoke a little then add your meat mixture and white onions.
- Sauté until you can see the juices coming out.
- Add your cold rice and mix for 2-3 minutes. Add fried rice sauce and mix well.
- Finish with scrambled eggs, green onions, peas and kimchee.
- Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and kimchee over fried rice.