From Big City Diner, in Kaimuki, Oahu.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 -10 ounces left over cooked brown rice, and
- cooked white rice (cold rice is best)
- 4 ounces fried rice meat (mix char siu, Portuguese sausage & ham)
- 1 ounce sesame oil
- 3 ounces white onions, diced 1/4-inch x 1/4-inch
- 3 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 1/2 ounces green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces scrambled eggs
- 2 ounces kim chee, chopped
fried rice sauce
- 2 ounces low-sodium shoyu
- 1 ounce oyster sauce
- 1Heat sesame oil in sauté pan or wok until it starts to smoke a little then add your meat mixture and white onions.
- 2Sauté until you can see the juices coming out.
- 3Add your cold rice and mix for 2-3 minutes. Add fried rice sauce and mix well.
- 4Finish with scrambled eggs, green onions, peas and kimchee.
- 5Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- 6Garnish with chopped green onion and kimchee over fried rice.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kimchee Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 1126.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: