Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I could eat this stuff every other day. It really hits the spot. Sometimes, I will add sesame oil/seeds as well. From the Honolulu Star-Bulletin, via Jennifer Kim.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 lb pork, cut into fine shreds (may substitute diced Spam)
- 4 cups cooked rice (see note)
- 2 cups chopped kim chee, rinsed and drained
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Heat oil and stir-fry pork.
- Add kim chee and stir-fry 3 minutes, adding salt and pepper if desired.
- Add rice and toss well until heated through.
- Note: Rice should be prepared drier than usual; cook with less water.
- Chicken or tofu can be added instead, if preferred.