Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom came up with this very easy and very yummy recipe. Very easy to prepare and the family loves it.
- Bake your chicken on 350 for about 45 minutes.
- chop into cubes.
- After cooking hashbrowns and veggies for 5minutes in microwave mix with chicken and chicken soup.
- add your milk and thyme and mix all together.
- Put in one of the pie shells. pul other pie shell over top and pinch sides together.
- I usually cut three slits in top shell for venting.
- Cook about 45 mintues on 350.