Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom came up with this very easy and very yummy recipe. Very easy to prepare and the family loves it.
- 3 baked chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cubed frozen hash browns (i usually cook in microwave for 5minutes)
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (i ussually cook in microwave with hashbrowns)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 deep dish pie crusts (in freezer section)
- Bake your chicken on 350 for about 45 minutes.
- chop into cubes.
- After cooking hashbrowns and veggies for 5minutes in microwave mix with chicken and chicken soup.
- add your milk and thyme and mix all together.
- Put in one of the pie shells. pul other pie shell over top and pinch sides together.
- I usually cut three slits in top shell for venting.
- Cook about 45 mintues on 350.