1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
This was found in "500 more Low-Carb Recipes" by Dana Carpender. I found this book to be the best compendium of low-carb recipes in the market! This is only 1 of the 500, and it is fabulous. Cooking time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a greased 9" (22.5cm) springform pan.
- 3Melt chocolate in microwave on medium, then let cool.
- 4Using electric mixer to beat cream cheese and Splenda to blend.
- 5Beat eggs and extracts until smooth.
- 6Blend in chocolate and sour cream.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 35 minutes or until set.
- 8Turn off oven, leave door ajar, and let cool in oven for 1 hour.
- 9Refrigerate, in cake pan, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- 10When completely cooled, remove pan sides.
- 11Top with whipped cream sweetened with Splenda, and sprinkle with coarsely chopped almonds.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kimberly Landson's Chocolate Almond Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.7 mg
- Sodium 140.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g