1/1 Photo of Killer Salsa
master of creations's Note:
super hot salsa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1open 1 can of the tomatoes drain juice only into a blender. set tomatoes to side for later.
- 2trim stems and ends of peppers . put peppers in blender with the tomatoe juice. blend on high for 3 minute set a side.
- 3dice onions and green peppers and green chiles place in med size bowl.
- 4either break up cilantro or cut up but not to fine. mince garlic and mix in with other ingredients in bowl.
- 5add lime juice,apple cider,salt, and pepper mix all ingredients well.
- 6add blended juice with the peppers to bowl mix well.
- 7add can of tomatoes set aside earlier to blender .blend on low till tomatoes are pasty.
- 8open other can of tomatoes add to bowl juice and all mix well.
- 9add tomatoes from blender to bowl stir very well till blended.
- 10place in a tupperware bowl or air tight container. LET SIT OVER NITE.
- 11mix well before serving -- enjoy -- .
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g