Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
super hot salsa
- 4 cheyene chili peppers
- 3 habanero peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, cut up
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (1 lb) cans diced tomatoes
- open 1 can of the tomatoes drain juice only into a blender. set tomatoes to side for later.
- trim stems and ends of peppers . put peppers in blender with the tomatoe juice. blend on high for 3 minute set a side.
- dice onions and green peppers and green chiles place in med size bowl.
- either break up cilantro or cut up but not to fine. mince garlic and mix in with other ingredients in bowl.
- add lime juice,apple cider,salt, and pepper mix all ingredients well.
- add blended juice with the peppers to bowl mix well.
- add can of tomatoes set aside earlier to blender .blend on low till tomatoes are pasty.
- open other can of tomatoes add to bowl juice and all mix well.
- add tomatoes from blender to bowl stir very well till blended.
- place in a tupperware bowl or air tight container. LET SIT OVER NITE.
- mix well before serving -- enjoy -- .