Killer Salmon Patties / Cakes
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium skillet over high heat until hot. Reduce the heat to medium; add the onion and cook, stirring occasionaly, until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer the onion to a medium bowl. Set the skillet aside.
- Add the salmon, chiles, tortillas chips, mayonnaise, egg, garlic and cumin to the onion in the bowl and stir until combined.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties. Coat the patties lightly in flour on all sides.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet and heat over high until hot; reduce the heat to medium and add the patties. Saute' until well browned on both sides, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, cook corn according to package directions, drain well and add to salsa. Heat just until hot.
- Serve the patties topped with corn salsa.