1/2 Photos of Killer Provolone-Stuffed Pesto Burgers
I've started experimenting with dry mixes adding them to hamburger to "perk up" the flavor, this is the latest! We felt like we were eating at a very upscale bistro cafe! Hope you try them before the summer is over, they are to die for! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry pesto mix into hamburger well.
- 2Shape into 6 THIN patties, (they will be large).
- 3(Make sure edges are nice, not cracked).
- 4Top 3 patties with the provolone cheese evenly, in the center.
- 5Top each with the remaining patties and seal edges well.
- 6In very small bowl, mix mayo and jarred pesto sauce for spreading later.
- 7Grill burgers, approximately 12-13 minutes total, turning once, or til burgers are done, over medium-high grill.
- 8When burgers are just about done, grill buns lightly.
- 9Spread inside top rolls with pesto mayo, place burgers on bottom roll.
- 10Top burgers with lettuce, tomato and onion.
- 11Place top rolls on.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Provolone-Stuffed Pesto Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.2
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 958.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 63.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pesto sauce mix