Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I invented this recipe after my father-in-law brought margarita mix out and thought that would cut it for margaritas. I researched a ton of recipes and was thrilled with the results. I always have to make it for family gatherings now. This does require a LARGE smoothie machine or blender.
- 5 cups ice cubes (enough to fill blender 3/4 full)
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 5 fluid ounces tequila (the better the quality, the better the flavor)
- 5 fluid ounces triple sec
- 3 fl.oz.rose lime juice
- 2 fl.oz.blue Curacao
- margarita salt
- 1 fresh lime
- Fill blender 3/4 full of ice cubes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Rim glasses in lime juice and Margarita Salt.
- Serve and enjoy!