Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smooth and very dangerous.
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Amaretto
- 4 ounces red cranberry juice
- 1 slice lime, wheel
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Add vodka, Midori, amaretto, and cranberry juice to the glass.
- Garnish the drink with a lime wheel, then stir.
Very Good. I mixed all in a shaker, then poured over ice. Everyone wants the recipe after tasting.
Super! I happen to have all these ingredients on-hand all the time, so this one is gonna be dangerous for me!! My DH and I shook it up and poured into martini glasses. Very smooth indeed!!