Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) jar instant coffee
- 2 ounces pure vanilla extract
- 1 bottle Monarch 151 rum (Fifth)
- Bring to boil water and sugar.
- Remove from heat and add instant
- coffee. Bring to boil again.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract (very important you use pure extract NOT imitation). Cool before adding rum.
- Put in bottles and cork.
- Makes about 3 fifths.
- NOTE: Since this is made with 151 rum, it has a lot more alcohol (75.5%).
This isn't kahlua! IT'S AWFUL!