Killer Grilled Artichokes With Garlic and White Wine Butter
- Preheat and outdoor grill for low heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the artichokes into the boiling water. Boil for about 30 minutes, or until a fork is easily inserted into the stem of the artichokes. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat, add the garlic and shallot. Cook just until fragrant, remove from heat. Add white wine, salt and pepper (to taste) and stir to combine.
- Place the artichoke halves onto preheated grill. Brush some of the melted butter mixture onto them. Cook for 5-10 minutes, brushing with butter mixture often, until lightly toasted. Remove from grill and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve remaining butter mixture as a dipping sauce.