1/4 Photos of Killer Grilled Artichokes With Garlic and White Wine Butter
CHILI SPICE's Note:
With garlic, butter and shallots this recipe will be sure to please any artichoke fan! Grilling gives these artichokes a nice smoky flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat and outdoor grill for low heat.
- 2Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the artichokes into the boiling water. Boil for about 30 minutes, or until a fork is easily inserted into the stem of the artichokes. Drain and set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat, add the garlic and shallot. Cook just until fragrant, remove from heat. Add white wine, salt and pepper (to taste) and stir to combine.
- 4Place the artichoke halves onto preheated grill. Brush some of the melted butter mixture onto them. Cook for 5-10 minutes, brushing with butter mixture often, until lightly toasted. Remove from grill and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 5Serve remaining butter mixture as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Grilled Artichokes With Garlic and White Wine Butter
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 320.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & fresh ground pepper