Recipe by missmortgages
These things freakin ROCK! I have been eating them the entire time i have been on weight watchers.
Top Review by Lizzybob
Easy to prepare, filling, healthy and taste really good - what else can you ask for. The veggie crumbles have a bit of a weird texture but I'm sure I'll get used to it especially since these really make you believe you're cheating on your diet. Just don't use Carb Control whole wheat tortillas - they got kinda mushy. Thanks for posting.
- 1 (5 ounce) packet veggie crumbles
- 0.5 (8 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning or 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) packet enchilada seasoning
- 4 fat free tortillas
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 (8 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 4 slices fat free cheese (your choice)
- nonfat sour cream
- fat free cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee onions in a pan. Once they are done, add boca meat and heat on the stove at medium heat.
- Add taco seasoning with a little bit of water -- let meat soak it up.
- Add beans and rotel to the mixture.
- Meanwhile, spray a square baking pan.
- Lay out the four tortillas and add a slice of cheese to each.
- Divide meat/bean mixture among the tortillas. Wrap them and put in the baking dish.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the enchiladas. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Use any of the optional toppings once you have plated the enchiladas. I also like to add a little sugar free honey to the top for a sweet and spicy taste!