- 1⁄2 red cabbage, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 oriental-flavor ramen noodles (save season package for dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar (or white)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cabage, onions, almonds and the sunflower seeds.
- Dressing: In a small cup, mix together the noodle seasoning, the rice vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Before serving: In a bowl, crush the noodles. Add the salad ingredients and the dressing, then toss until well coated.
- Note: Leftovers would be good the next day.