Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this reciep from the Best of Bridge
- 1⁄2 red cabbage, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1 oriental-flavor ramen noodles (save season package for dressing)
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar (or white)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine the cabage, onions, almonds and the sunflower seeds.
- Dressing: In a small cup, mix together the noodle seasoning, the rice vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Before serving: In a bowl, crush the noodles. Add the salad ingredients and the dressing, then toss until well coated.
- Note: Leftovers would be good the next day.
I made this for the Bargain Basement game. It was interesting, and a good start to a salad. I think next time I'll add some chopped purple onion and use bottled Asian Sesame Ginger dressing.