Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This came from another recipe website..wanted to share it with my friends at the 'zaar
- 18 1⁄4 ounces swiss chocolate cake mix
- 3 1⁄4 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) plain Hershey Bars, chopped
- to make Killer Cake:.
- Preheat oven to 350*.Lightly grease and flour 13x9 baking pan.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on low to combine and then medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour cake and pour into prepared 13x9 pan. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and freeze immediately.
- DO NOT COOL FIRST!
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese with 1 cup powdered sugar and beat till well combined.
- Gradually add granulated sugar and 1 tsp vanilla.Mix well.
- Fold in 12 oz Cool Whip till well incorporated.
- Spread frosting on frozen cake and then sprinkle with 1 cup toasted, chopped pecans and 2 Hershey bars, chopped.
- Refrigerate, Be sure it is thawed before serving.