Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I created this recipe for an impromptu party a friend was having and needed something for the tortilla chips.
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cansro*tel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (10 ounce) can hormel chili
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- Cut Velveeta into 2 inch cubes. Place cubes into crock pot with the Ro*tel, chili and shredded cheese. Mix together. Turn crock pot on Low setting and cover, stirring occasionally. When all cheese is completely melted, it's time to enjoy!
- (It usually takes an hour and a half or so on Low temp, but if you need it quicker, use High temp, but watch it and stir often to prevent burning).
- If your crock pot has a "Keep Warm" setting use that after the cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Awesome and delicious! Great traditonal combo with a kick of flavor! I used the spicy hormel chili with beans and only added one can of tomatoes and chilies. Will make again!!