- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) jars Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt cream cheese and Old English together in oven or microwave.
- Stir very well until completely combined. Mix in chiles and green onion, stir well and return to oven or microwave to heat through again.
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips.
- Can be made ahead and reheated.
- Bring to room temperature before reheating.