Recipe by cooking kimmy
A co-worker brought a version of this to a work party and it was good, but oily and very fattening. I have made the recipe over so that it can be enjoyed as often as the deep fried wing craving hits. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Top Review by Sugasnaps
Delicious! OMG. I didn't even have the red sauce so I added a rather large amount of cayenne powder (as we like it spicy), a little more onion powder, a little more garlic powder and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. I tried it both chilled and baked and my guests were 50/50 on which they liked most but they ALL agreed that it was awesome. It fulfills that hot wing craving without the massive amount of calories from fat you normally get! I served it with raw veggies and they tore it up!
- 1 (13 ounce) can white meat chicken, drained
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fat free blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Let the cream cheese sit at room temperature for about an hour to soften.
- Mix cream cheese and blue cheese dressing in a large bowl with wire wisk unitl smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix with fork, mashing chicken until completely incorporated. Taste and add more hot sauce or blue cheese if needed.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.