1/2 Photos of Killer Brownies
I got this recipe from a good friend of mine and my husband and his co-workers and friends request them constantly! You definitely need a big glass of milk to go with these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix cake mix, butter, and half of the evaporated milk together.
- 3Press one-half to two-thirds of the cake mixture into a greased 9X13 pan.
- 4Bake for 18 - 20 minutes.
- 5While the cake is baking, unwrap the caramels and melt them over med-low heat with the remaining evaporated milk.
- 6When the cake is finished, take out of the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- 7Pour the melted caramel over the chocolate chips.
- 8Take the remaining cake mix and dot the top of the brownies.
- 9Bake for an additional 13 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 460.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 61.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g