This is not for calorie counters, but is oh so good. Use a round loaf of bread for this. This is another recipe from Carole Rock on Prodigy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: This is a lot of Cajun seasoning and you may want to use less.
- 2Slice bread in half horizontally and butter both cut sides.
- 3Toast under broiler until lightly browned.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients and spread over both halves, using the entire mixture.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until top is brown and puffed.
- 6Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3499.9
- Calories from Fat 1174
- Total Fat 130.4 g
- Saturated Fat 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 7884.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 469.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.5 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 110.2 g