This BBQ sauce is very hot, but you can adjust the heat!
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hormel real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons frank's hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup classic Coke
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1In a saucepan melt the butter.
- 2Add in onions and garlic; saute for 3 minutes or until soft.
- 3Add in all the remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes (or longer if desired).
- 4Cool and place in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- 5If you don't want it extra spicy, just omit the Tabasco sauce.
- 6Refrigerte overnight before using.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Killer Barbecue Sauce!
Serving Size: 1 (777 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.5
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 1533.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 115.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hormel real bacon bits