Recipe by UmmBinat
This is to clean out your whole body - men and women. Also a drop wild oil of oregano mixed with a little amount of water applied to the location may do wonders for your skin if it is yeast causing you redness or pimples. Do not wash off, though it is slightly smelly. Make sure to use a natural moisturiser after.
- water (plus 1 probiotic such as acidopholis, acidopholis and biodopholis or other strains, you can get them)
- 60 ml oil oregano (Wild oregano, I recommend the one by New Roots Herbal)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take probiotics as stated on bottle.
- Take about 6 drops oil of oregano 2-3 times a day with 1/4 cup water if wished and swirl around your mouth, under your tongue, then swallow.
- If you have a severe case you may have to take breaks for 2-3 days from the wild oregano. This is for your body to handle the yeast die off which is a feeling of feeling worse than before. But definitely continue to take the probiotic.