Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
African drink using Amarula Liqueur. This recipe measured the ingredients by tot, I'll convert it to US ounces. Just in case you wanted to know 1 'tot' = 2 imperial ounces or 2 1/2 US ounces
- 2 1⁄2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur (1 tot)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces creme de menthe (1/2 tot)
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces vodka (1/2 tot)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Garnish with crushed peppermint.
This was a wonderful drink. My only comment is that I thought the creme de menthe was a little too overpowering. So the next time I make this drink, I will reduce that ingredient (at least by half). Thanks for sharing your recipe, Charolotte J. I really enjoyed it.
This drink is incredible! I could drink this all day every day!!! I love mint and this was such a wonderful combination! I bet it would be excellent with chocolate ice cream as well! The first few sips are strong and then there is a pleasant mellowness!!! Just LOVE this recipe!