Recipe by Drea777
Awesome potato dish if you want something a little different from plain whippped or mashed. This recipe was named after a New Mexican Priest that loved the dish. Maybe that's why it tastes blessed!
Top Review by Colby's Mom
This was very tasty. I assume the recipe calls for green onion, and that's what I used. I also added some crubmled bacon. The only adjustment I would make next time is to add less of the soup and sour cream as the potatoes were just a little too runny for our taste. The flavor was great through. Thanks.
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes with skin on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse potatoes in cold water and let cool.
- Peel potatoes by hand (skin comes off easy) and grate them with a cheese grater.
- In separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients.
- Fold in grated potatoes.
- Spread mixture in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 until the top browns slightly.