Recipe by Maya's Mommy
This is another quick and easy recipe to make. Preparing it is a breeze! Cooking it only takes 15-20 minutes. Great flavour.
Top Review by dale!
Wow! Great flavour! I used lean boneless pork and left out the onions. The flavour was really great and the meat was so beautifully tender. Plus this was so easy, I didn't even measure the ingredients, just added them straight into a zip-lock bag with the meat! Thanks, I'll use this again.
- 3 pork chops, with bone
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 onion, cut into pieces (adding the onion is optional)
- 1⁄3 cup Kikkoman soy sauce (you could add more if you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, place the chops in and add in the soy sauce and the garlic.
- Cover and let marinate for at least a couple of hours.
- (Better results if left to marinate over night.) Take a skillet or pan and heat before placing chops on to cook.
- If planning on using an onion, cook the onion first for about 3 minutes.
- Add chops, soy sauce, and garlic and cook until chops are done.
- Goes great with rice.