Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Even though these have very little sugar, they are fabulous. They even give Kolaches some stiff competition.
- 2 cups flour, heaping
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, heaping
- 1 cup butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup prune butter
- Cream butter, sour cream, and sugar.
- Add egg yolks, then flour.
- Knead with hands until well blended, adding a little more flour if needed.
- Divide dough into 6-8 sections, pat each into a flat piece, then chill.
- Roll out, between waxed paper, each section like a pie crust.
- Cut with a sharp knife ~ 4 cross cuts to make 8 triangles.
- Drop 1/2 teaspoon of prune butter onto each triangle, roll up starting at wide end.
- Put on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 375 degrees or till light brown.
- If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.