- 1 -2 tablespoon oil or 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpeeled diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans or 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans or 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil or butter in a large skillet, add Kielbasa and cook over medium high heat until lightly browned, remove with slotted spoon.
- Reduce heat to medium, add onions and cook until transparent.
- Reduce heat to low, add garlic and herbs and cook 1 minute.
- Add kielbasa, tomatoes and white beans, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.