1/6 Photos of Kielbasa With Tomatoes and White Beans
A Polish-Italian quick fix main dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil or 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peeled diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans or 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans or 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1Heat oil or butter in a large skillet, add Kielbasa and cook over medium high heat until lightly browned, remove with slotted spoon.
- 2Reduce heat to medium, add onions and cook until transparent.
- 3Reduce heat to low, add garlic and herbs and cook 1 minute.
- 4Add kielbasa, tomatoes and white beans, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa With Tomatoes and White Beans
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.3
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 1352.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 23.2 g