This simple skillet meal is my adaptation of a recipe I found recently at AllRecipes. I can see changing the seasonings to create different flavors from the same basic recipe.
- Cut potatoes (scrubbed with skins left on) into bite-sized pieces.
- Thinly slice both bell peppers and the onion.
- Quarter Kielbasa length-wise and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Place Kielbasa and potatoes in skillet. Season with Old Bay and Seasoning Salt. Cover and cook 25 minute or until potatoes are almost tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add peppers and onion. Cook 5 minute or until peppers and onion are just tender. Adjust seasoning if needed.