1/1 Photo of Kielbasa With Potatoes, Peppers & Onions
This simple skillet meal is my adaptation of a recipe I found recently at AllRecipes. I can see changing the seasonings to create different flavors from the same basic recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes (scrubbed with skins left on) into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Thinly slice both bell peppers and the onion.
- 3Quarter Kielbasa length-wise and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 4In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- 5Place Kielbasa and potatoes in skillet. Season with Old Bay and Seasoning Salt. Cover and cook 25 minute or until potatoes are almost tender. Stir occasionally.
- 6Add peppers and onion. Cook 5 minute or until peppers and onion are just tender. Adjust seasoning if needed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa With Potatoes, Peppers & Onions
Serving Size: 1 (532 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 1366.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 22.0 g