Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and tangy baked beans. Good as a side dish for a barbecue, or a main dish served with bread and salad. Recipe found in Quick Cooking magazine from May-June 2000.
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 453.59 g fully cooked kielbasa, cut into 1/8 in. slices (can be turkey)
- 9.85 ml olive oil or 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 793.78 g can pork and beans
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml steak sauce (I use A1)
- In a saucepan or skillet saute the onion in oil until tender.
- Add kielbasa, cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through.