Recipe by Simplysuz1
My family loves this recipe. I've brought it to pot lucks and have shared the recipe with many friends. The compliments keep coming. Try it once and you'll be hooked too. It's so simple to make.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the onion into rings.
- Mix together the onions, brown sugar and apple sauce.
- Place the kielbasa in a casserole dish.
- Pour the apple sauce mixture over the kielbasa.
- Cover and bake for about 1 hour at 350°F.
- Slice, serve and enjoy the compliments!