1/1 Photo of Kielbasa With a Twist
1 hr 10 mins
My family loves this recipe. I've brought it to pot lucks and have shared the recipe with many friends. The compliments keep coming. Try it once and you'll be hooked too. It's so simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the onion into rings.
- 2Mix together the onions, brown sugar and apple sauce.
- 3Place the kielbasa in a casserole dish.
- 4Pour the apple sauce mixture over the kielbasa.
- 5Cover and bake for about 1 hour at 350°F.
- 6Slice, serve and enjoy the compliments!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa With a Twist
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 905.6
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 2088.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 28.3 g