Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My family loves this recipe. I've brought it to pot lucks and have shared the recipe with many friends. The compliments keep coming. Try it once and you'll be hooked too. It's so simple to make.
- Slice the onion into rings.
- Mix together the onions, brown sugar and apple sauce.
- Place the kielbasa in a casserole dish.
- Pour the apple sauce mixture over the kielbasa.
- Cover and bake for about 1 hour at 350°F.
- Slice, serve and enjoy the compliments!
This is a great recipe for kielbasa. It's supereasy and very tasty. I only used 1 lb. of sausage but used the full amount of everything else.
Very good recipe. My kids loved it and so did my husband who happens to be very picky. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a new way to cook Kielbasa.
Pretty good! I think I might like it better without the onions, just because they gave it a sort of "sweet and sour" flavor, but my two year old gobbled it up!