Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
Ladies & Gents...The Kielbasa and veggies will absolutely melt in your mouth. I slow cook everything on the grill and wrapped in foil.
- 2 kielbasa
- 8 -10 red potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms (whole)
- 2 green peppers
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (or spray)
- 15 -20 cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Spray oil on bottom of 8X 10 foil pan.
- Cut potatoes no more than 1/4 inch thick slices and place them in the foil pan.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Place on top rack of grill on low heat for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice peppers in strips.
- Leave mushrooms whole.
- Slices onions to desired thickness.
- Remove potatoes after 30 minutes.
- Place all vegetables over the potatoes.
- Place Kielbasa over the veggies and refoil.
- Place on grill over low heat for 1 hour.
- Note: Feel free to add other veggies or increase/decrease what I have listed according to your taste. The same applies to seasoning. I use salt & pepper. Sometimes I add Oregano or Rosemary.