Recipe by Chris Reynolds
This is a Woman's Day recipe. It is so quick to fix, you'll forget you were in the kitchen! The recipe is a great summer dish when you don't want to spend a lot of time preparing. My DH gave it 5 stars!
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can small white beans, rinsed
- 4 ounces green beans, sliced on the diagonal
- 0.5 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) turkey kielbasa, sliced 1/2-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the beans, peppers, onion, vinegar, 1 tbsp oil, salt, pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the kielbasa and cook until slightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Toss kielbasa with the bean salad and serve.