Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My father used to make this recipe, it is very tasty and very easy. If you would like a smaller serving size just use less of everything, like only a half of a head of broccoli. The vegetables definitely add up!! This recipe is great and fun to work with.
- Begin rice first, using instructions on package.
- Slice sausage in 3/4" pieces or smaller pieces if Desired and place in a heated wok or a large skillet.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onion, bell pepper, and garlic after the sauage becomes slightly browned.
- Let saute for approximately 8 minutes or until the onion becomes clear Add the soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and sugar and continue to saute until the vegetables are tender and the sausage is browned.
- Serve over rice and ENJOY!